What happens after I order? When will my order be done?
Orders that don't fall under MG Custom Services will be shipped or available for in store pick up as soon as payment processing has completed (typically 1-3 business days).
Please allow up to 10 Business Days from the date your order was placed for all Screen Print, Digital Print and Paper Print orders.
Please allow up to 14 Business Days from the date your order was placed for all Embroidery orders.
Business days include Monday-Friday (Weekends and US Holidays Excluded)
Because of the customized nature of our services, order times may vary, but all follow the same progression.
MG Custom Services are typically handled in this order:
I. MG Custom Service Order Placement and Processing
1. Order placed and payment processed (typically 1-3 business days)
2. Order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (save your MG order number for reference)
3. An MG Representative will call, email or text to get the details for the accompanying order
4. Order details workflow
a. Graphic Design - Information on the logo, graphic or paper print layout will be taken
b. Screen Print - Apparel fit, color, sizes, quantity and print color details will be taken
c. Digital Print - Apparel fit, color, sizes and quantity details will be taken
d. Embroidery - Apparel fit, color, sizes, quantity and thread color details will be taken
5. Order details are confirmed and is placed into processing queue
II. MG Custom Services order processing (pre-production)
1. Order details are internally verified and client's existing assets (graphics, logos, photos, etc.) are quality checked
a. If there are no potential delays (refer to our turnaround time delays infographic) production will begin as planned
b. If there are potential delays from our end, we will follow up via phone or email to get the issue resolved
2. Order inventory is put into the production queue
III. MG Custom Services order production workflow
1. Graphic design
a. If screen printing, a mock up will be made (if required) and general placement and color will be verified with the client
b. If digital printing, a mock up will be made (if required) and general placement will be verified with the client
2. Screen print